Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Kalendar 2021 * Календар 2021 * Calendar 2021

 


Python series:

Python Decorators

Python Docstrings

Python, how to create a list from a string

While working on the new JS Full-Stack Bootcamp website, I decided to start from zero and store the last year cohort to a different website, prefixed with the year. So the first thing I did was this to edit the local Git repository to point to a different GitHub remote. Here's how I removed the Git remote, so I could later on add a new one using GitHub Desktop.

Then I worked on 3 Arduino tutorials. One is on Arduino Create, a cool cloud-based IDE for Arduino. I find it more modern than Arduino IDE, and quite different. I like both, but maybe Arduino Create is the one I feel more familiar with.

Then I wrote about how I connected an Arduino to a WiFi network, and how I added a (simple) HTTP server on the Arduino to display information via a Web browser. Pretty cool stuff, I like tinkering with those devices especially when networking and communication comes into play. 

That's it for today. I wish you a great week, and see you next Tuesday!

Flavio


****************

WINDOWS 10 SOUND KEYBOARD

Vrh aplikacija koja zaista dodaje novu vrednost svakoj tastaturi i Vašem kompjuteru:

 WINDOWS 10 SOUND KEYBOARD 

(FREEWARE DOWNLOAD)

password = raspakuj




Raspakujte zip dva puta s istim pasvordom. 
Please unzip twice, with the same password!
Turn on the speakers!

Let's Get Loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Коментар: