Monday, August 3, 2020

The Tesla Spirit Radio



++
++


https://www.instructables.com/id/Easy-to-Build-WIFI-24GHz-Yagi-Antenna/?utm_content=buffer87480&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer


http://ham.pirot.org/

all the new free tutorials I wrote.
This week we have 3 new posts on Redis, continuing the mini-series about this really cool and popular key-value store:
Soon we'll wrap all those Redis posts in a little ebook, what do you think?
The more interesting (I think!) post I wrote this week is about Sequelize, the famous Node.js library that we use to interact with databases.
Here's a tutorial about how to use it along with PostgreSQL in How to use Sequelize to interact with PostgreSQL.
This week I also had to generate a local SSL certificate and install it on my MacBook, so I detailed the process in How to generate a local SSL certificate and How to Install a local SSL certificate on macOS.
It's not simple to figure out, but once you know what to do, it is :) Oh by the way, fun fact: did you know that we use the term "SSL certificate" but SSL was replaced by the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol a long time ago? Like.. 20+ years ago. But the SSL term sticked around.
Finally, while working on a Svelte+Sapper app I stumbled on a little problem so here's how to access a URL parameter in Sapper outside of script module.
That's it for this week!
Don't forget that as a subscriber to my newsletter you have free access to my 12 free books about React, Node, JS, Next, Svelte, and much more!
Let me know by replying to this email if there's a topic you'd like to read more about.
See you next Tuesday, have a great week, and a great month of August!
Flavio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Коментар: