Tuesday, March 31, 2020

New tips from Flavio

I wrote a lot about SQL. 6 posts are dedicated to this language we use to interface with powerful databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB. A few more tutorials will follow next week:
In addition to those SQL tutorials I wrote about when to use let and when to use const in a JavaScript program.

This week, while working on my upcoming JavaScript Full-Stack Bootcamp, I've been working on several technologies including Phaser.js (for JavaScript game programming), Johnny Five (for working with Arduino using JavaScript/Node.js), Redis, WebUSB and more.
The Bootcamp will be fully online and filled with both theory and projects. Lots of them. One cool project I added this week involved creating a Phaser.js platform game, and another project involved using Johnny Five to control the game player using an Arduino with Websockets and WebUSB. It's great to integrate different technologies and make them work smoothly!

[] In this picture the game artwork is very simple and ugly, as I made it myself, but what is important is that I made it from start to finish. Including the simple circuit to connect a joystick component to the Arduino board. And you'll teach you how, in the Bootcamp.
It's coming in a few months, still not sure when exactly but I'll tell keep you updated!
The syllabus of the bootcamp now contains more than 200 modules, each containing multiple lessons, so it will be packed with value.
Finally, let me remind you that I am currently running a special "stay at home" promo for my React, Node, Vue, Svelte and Next.js courses. All at a special 50% discount. Invest your time and learn a new in-demand technology. Check them out.
That's it for this week. See you next Tuesday!

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/coding-apps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Коментар: