Tuesday, April 28, 2020

elektro

LLVM made goodies:



Trident is a compiler for floating point algorithms written in C, producing Register Transfer Level VHDL descriptions of circuits targeted for reconfigurable logic devices. Trident automatically extracts parallelism and pipelines loop bodies using conventional compiler optimizations and scheduling techniques. Trident also provides an open framework for experimentation, analysis, and optimization of floating point algorithms on FPGAs and the flexibility to easily integrate custom floating point libraries.
Trident uses the LLVM C/C++ front-end to parse input languages and produce low-level platform independent code.









:
How to use promises and await with Node.js callback-based functions, a handy trick I used to work with a library that didn't support promises (and async/await) and only allowed callbacks

How to check if an element is a descendant of another

How to create an exit intent popup, annoying but sometimes our job requires us to implement them!

How to test an npm package locally, the strategy I used to test a few libraries I'm building for a new project I'm working on

How to fix the TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'exports' of object '#
How I fixed an issue with a React login form state and Browser autofill, a really weird edge case that you might run into, too
I hope you can learn something new from one of those posts!
In other news, I've spent the whole week working on the upcoming JavaScript Full-Stack Bootcamp, the new exciting training program I am building for you.
Some news:
  • The bootcamp will launch on Monday May 25
  • Registration will be open for 8 days, until Jun 1
  • I just bought a new cool domain name for it: thejsbootcamp.com
  • We'll have 3 tracks: Beginner and Advanced, and the full bootcamp (Beginner + Advanced)
  • The advanced track will start in late July, after the beginner track ends
  • 40 levels in total, with almost 200 modules
  • Every week I'll unlock 2 levels
  • At the end you'll have forever access to the course material
  • Theory and 20+ practical projects
  • The bootcamp is fully online
  • Ideal pace of commitment expected: ~ about 1 hour per day if you can, or a few hours on weekends
  • I do not expect full-time commitment to the course, to play it nicely with your existing commitments and your current job or school,
Next week I'll have definitive information on pricing.
I'm really excited to launch the Bootcamp. I've been working on it for months now, it's so in-depth and so comprehensive I really do believe it will move your JavaScript frontend and backend skills from zero/beginner level up to the high levels that our profession requires.
Getting you ready for that developer role at the company you dream about.
Don't forget to check the syllabus and join the waiting list!
The program is not video based but, as usual with my training material and courses, it will be based on text lessons and projects.
That's it for this week. See you next Tuesday!
Flavio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Коментар: