Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lantronix remote access to the server over LAN

https://www.lantronix.com/products/lantronix-spider/

++

Installing OpenVPN Access Server On A Linux System

https://openvpn.net/vpn-server-resources/installing-openvpn-access-server-on-a-linux-system/



SQL:
I might make a little SQL free ebook with all my database blog posts, but it's still just an idea.
I've been making some work using the Canvas API to generate images server-side using Node.js. The goal was to generate a unique image for each blog post from its title, so that it's used as a nice unique card when shared on social media like Twitter.
I had to do some research, of course. Every time I create a new app (or script, like in this case) I learn a ton of stuff and I like to document all my learnings:
I've spent the whole week creating new, exciting projects for the JavaScript Full-Stack Bootcamp, a new training program I am building for you. To guide you from zero or little JavaScript programming experience to become a highly skilled developer. Coming in a few months. Don't forget to check the syllabus and join the waiting list!
Finally, let me remind you that I am currently running a special 50% off promo for my React, Node, Vue, Svelte and Next.js courses. A special promo for special times, to help you invest in your future.
That's it for this week. See you next Tuesday!
Flavio


https://www.astrosudbina.com/horoskop/izrada-natalne-karte-aplikacija-koja-vam-besplatno-izraduje-kompletnu-natalnu-kartu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Коментар: